I provide training and development workshops for groups and teams, for example:
- Peer coaching and mentoring training.
- Leadership development.
- Definition of organisational purpose, values, vision, strategy, innovation.
- Team building (with clear purpose and outcome).
As a facilitator I use playful and interactive workshop methods that unleash motivation, creativity and inspiration (see for example this blog post). Together we will help your team reboot, get on top of things, and reimagine the journey forward – in a way that is fun, exciting, and brings everyone together.
“Having Thierry on board to deliver Leadership, Innovation and Enterprise training has been brilliant… Our students have nothing but good things to say about the programme… They really appreciate working with someone like Thierry to build a relationship year on year, with excellent training content and delivery.”Jamie Stogden, CDT Centre Manager
Every team engagement is different, customised to their specific needs and circumstances. Contact me to discuss your requirements, and I will be happy to put together a programme and a quote that suits your needs.
By way of illustration here are a few examples of in-person workshops I recently ran for the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Geospatial Systems.
The CDT is a collaborative partnership between the universities of Newcastle and Nottingham in the UK. It provides world-class, innovative PhD degrees where annual cohorts of fully-funded students are taken through a comprehensive 4-year programme of research, training and development.
The CDT approached me to design and deliver training workshops for:
- Leadership and career development, exploring key leadership concepts and enabling participants to envision future career paths through a series of interactive activities covering mission statements, values and role profiles.
- Business, innovation and entrepreneurship, guiding participants through the fundamentals of business, from purpose to value proposition and revenue models, culminating in Dragon’s Den style pitches using LEGO mockups as storytelling devices.
- Peer coaching and mentoring, experiential learning workshops designed to enable participants to coach each other as a means of mutual support, and as a life skill for their future career and leadership toolbox.
Feedback from the workshops was universally positive – participants felt “inspired” and “more confident”; they “learned lots” and found the sessions “thoroughly enjoyable and thought-provoking”. Everyone felt energised by each other’s creativity, commitment and positive attitude – illustrating the virtuous circle of powerful workshops where people grow and surpass themselves in the shared experience.
CDT Centre Manager, Jamie Stogden, commented: “Having Thierry on board to help deliver our Leadership, Innovation and Enterprise training programme has been brilliant. Our students have nothing but good things to say about the training. Delivering a programme across four year groups can be tricky but they really appreciate the consistency of working with someone like Thierry to build a relationship year on year, which only adds to the excellent training content and delivery.”
To enquire about workshops to take your team to the next level, contact me here.
Image credits: Title image via rawpixel (with permission). All other photos from author’s private collection copyright © 2022 Thierry Gregorius.
Copyright © 2020-2023. True Horizon Coaching is a business venture operated by Thierry Gregorius under UK sole trader status near Exeter, Devon, UK. This site is hosted by WordPress. By using this site you consent to using minimal default WordPress cookies required to keep the site functional. See privacy.